All pupils are Mini Vinnies. However, there was a need to have a committee to represent each class. This committee has undertaken the following tasks.
· After the election of the Mini Vinnie Committee, money has been raised to create an account so that they can purchase any materials they may need.
· They have organised cards for the neighbours just whishing them well and to say we, as a school, are praying for them.
· We have also taken up the initiative from the main national group regarding the “Mini Vinnie Tokens” awards for various actions children may have taken. (Ways in which they have been “Good Samaritans” in everyday life.)
· They have organised collections of clothing for the refugees/migrants arriving at Greece
· They are looking into ways to collect food for the local food bank.